This post by Martin prompted me to update my "GOTO" blogrolls to include a few more blogs and sites that I've bookmarked over the last few weeks.
Links added so far this year include:
- Stuart Brown - One foot in the Clouds
- Devin Montgomery - Sore, Dirty and Wet
- David Keates - The Walks of David Keates
- Simon Cox - When Men and Mountains Meet
- Nick Livesey - Livesey on Britain's Mountains
- Gibson and Lynne - Afoot in the Hills
- Gary Richardson - A photographic Walking Journal
- Jolly Green Giant - Lightweight and Ultralightweight Backpacking
- Footless Crow - A collection of the best of UK mountain and environmental articles
They take the total to over 200 links, all supplied free-of-charge, none of them conditional on the target site having a reciprocal link.
I think I'll be having a links sort-out sometime soon - some of the dropdowns are dropping down a bit too much, so they need recategorising rather than culling. If you've any suggestions as to how to do this in a meaningful and useful way, feel free to let me know.
Anyway, feel free to have a mooch through the links - there may be a few that you've not seen before. If you find any errors or omissions, just holler and I'll get it sorted out.
Thanks for the heads-up, Martin 😎